I felt I should put together a Covid Plan for the studio, just in case we end up having anyone come into the space that has come in contact with someone that is positive or they end up being a positive themselves.
1. If you or your child has any cold-like symptoms please stay home and text me so we can schedule a make up class
2. Upon entering the studio please fill out attendance and contact info just in case I need to notify you if the above happens.
3. If you or your child does become exposed please let me know as soon as possible so I can take the correct actions in contacting everyone.
4. Art lessons will continue virtually if the studio needs to shut down for a few weeks. I will put supplies together if needed for pickup outside of the studio door. Therefore all payments and studio policies stay the same.
5. If a virtual class is needed then please use the virtual Zoom ID of 489 683 0313. Day and time of class will be the same if you are having a virtual class. If for any reason you can not make the virtual meeting than please contact Rebekah to jump into another Zoom meeting day.
As obviously I hope we do not have to implement these actions, I hope you understand that everyone’s safety and well being is my number one priority.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.
Thank you so much for your understanding and support.