"*" indicates required fields
Art and Pottery Studio Policies
This agreement between Rebekah Cook (hereinafter also called Instructor) and the “Parent/Student” is made in consideration for art instruction services provided by Rebekah Cook Art.
- Parent/Student agrees to pay the current lesson price.
- ART LESSONS: Payment includes all materials used during the instruction period; which excludes the students personal sketchbook. Students will need to purchase a sketchbook (available on webpage) for usage between home and studio.
- POTTERY LESSONS: Payment includes all materials used during the instruction period; which includes clay, use of studio materials, kiln firings, and glazes
- Students lesson will take place once a week at the desired time discussed with Instructor and Parent/Student; located at 344 Main St., Wakefield, RI
- Payment is set up on rebekahcookart.com website (subscription) due prior to the first lesson of each month. Parent/Student will be responsible for all classes held in each given month.
- If a student must miss a class a make-up class is scheduled for the missed lesson and must be completed within 30 days of missed class.
- Please note that any missed class fee cannot be applied/deducted to next month’s payments
- Instructor has the right to make adjustments of the monthly payments due to the increase of cost and goods. Proper notification and explanation will be given if adjustments are needed.
- If your student/yourself will not be attending the next month of art lessons, Rebekah needs to know two weeks prior to your billing cycle in order to stop the subscription for that month. Otherwise the payment cancelation will be deferred to the following month.
Rescheduling due to Absences, Inclement Weather, Instructor Conflict
- Parent/Student should notify the Instructor 6 hours prior to scheduled class time if student is unable to attend class on scheduled day. If notification is not received then the missed class is not rescheduled. (However, in case of emergency or circumstances out of parents/students control the instructor is very reasonable and will work with each parent/student to their best ability)
- Each student is allowed one make up class per month
- All make up classes must be made within 30 days of missed lesson
- Lesson Rescheduling is subject to Rebekah’s/Instructors availability, we will make every effort to coordinate make up classes with student
- Lessons canceled due to inclement weather or Instructors conflict will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time
- When scheduled class is in doubt due to inclement weather, please text or call Rebekah/Instructor
Arrival and Departure
Lessons will begin and end at scheduled time. Unless the Instructor notifies parent/student otherwise, the lesson must end at the proper time in order to not interfere with incoming students' scheduled class.
*Please note that if a parent is late for pick-up more than 3 times then an extra class fee will be added.